GDPR Compliance Services
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most stringent data privacy and security law passed by the European Union (EU) that came into practice on May 25, 2018. GDPR fosters uniform data protection within the EU. However, the scope of the regulation extends beyond it to all organizations that connect goods or services to EU citizens or handle Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data of EU residents.
GDPR is the most authoritative privacy regulation that affects global organizations. It makes the organizations responsible for the privacy and security of personal information. The law sticks to the vision of upholding individual rights while processing personal data. A maximum ﬁne of 4% of global turnover is a vital consideration as it directly impacts organizational profitability. The reputation impact and loss in shareholder value would increase the residual risk that the organizations need to manage.
Identify & Classify Personal Data
GDPR Gap Assessment
GDPR Impact Assessment
GDPR Policies & Procedures
GDPR Consulting Service
DPO as a Service
Deverra ADAPT Framework for GDPR Compliance
- GDPR Gap Assessment
- Global Privacy Impact assessment
- GDPR Technology Impact assessment
- Data discovery & Mapping
- GDPR Compliance roadmap
- Privacy program development
- Technology upgrades
- Privacy by Design
- GDPR policies & reference architecture
- Implement and execute policies, processes and technologies
- Implement Privacy controls
- Implement security Controls
- Data Privacy Operators
- Data Lifecycle management
- Data access & use monitoring
- Management reporting services
- Data security management
- GDPR Compliance audits
- Regular Security testing to detect weaknesses early
- Incident response tests
- 3rd Party Risk Assessments & Audits
Data Identification & Flow Analysis
- What data do you have & how is the data collected
- What data do you need
- What data to keep/delete, including the data retention period
- Who has access to these data
- Who is involved in the processes of these data
- Which are the tools used for data processing
- In what business processes are the data used
- Where the company stores data
- The process according to which the company processes data and
- How data get exchanged between the systems.
GDPR Gap Analysis
Data Privacy Impact Assessment
- Threat identification
- Impact identification
- Evaluation of vulnerabilities
- Identifying the Privacy risks
- Risk treatment plan development
Implementation Of Action Plans
The implementation phase of GDPR Compliance Services is for the organization to remediate the gaps identified and implement controls to reduce the risks to adequate levels. ValueMentor team will provide advisory and governance services for the remediation. The key consideration would be process measures and technical measures.
Process measures: We will help the organization develop the GDPR governance structure, policies and procedures, checklists, process diagrams, etc. It enables the organizations to demonstrate how they implement, maintain, update, and ensure company adherence to GDPR Compliance.
Technical measures: We will help the organization design the controls and define the security and privacy architecture required for GDPR compliance. The process enables the organization to securely structure the systems and infrastructure to support the business process.
It requires that all private and public companies/organizations subject to the EU GDPR be able to document, at any time, that they are compliant with the GDPR.
GDPR Incident Response Plans
GDPR sets guidelines for organizations for what is required to do if a data breach occurs. As a part of our GDPR Services, we can make you data breach ready by connecting the GDPR Incident Response (IR) Plans. The GDPR IR guidelines include:
Notify supervisory authority within 72 hours after knowing about the incident.
The Notification must include the following:
- Details of the incident – type, data involved, and people impacted
- Contact information of the DPO for communicating details of the incident
- Probable impact/consequence of the incident
- Measures/action plans to address the incident or reduce the impact
GDPR Awareness Training
GDPR compliance is an organizational effort. Educating the personnel in the organization who handles personal data is an important step. The process will make the employees aware of their specific tasks regarding personal data protection.
The capability of the workforce to understand the responsibilities in handling personal data and apply them correctly, efficiently and using the set-out tools, processes and systems will ensure the organization’s compliance with the requirements set out in the GDPR.
GDPR Compliance Management
Compliance is not a one-time activity. GDPR compliance is an ongoing task that requires continuous monitoring, evaluation, and fine-tuning. Deverra GDPR Consulting Engagement helps you build a governance model for ensuring the GDPR compliance as a “Business as Usual” activity.
We will help you with periodic health checks, compliance audits and required security testing. GDPR review results would act as input for the Board Meetings and progress assessment of GDPR compliance.
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.