Proactive Threat Hunting
What is Proactive Threat Hunting?
Threat hunting is the active search for “unknowns or lurked threats,” which describes new and novel attack behaviours that have the ability to evade automated methods of prevention and detection.
Studies shows, on average, it takes 10-days to detect an advanced threat, 39 days to mitigate & 43 days to recover from an advanced attack. While the ability to stop advanced threats improves each year, we face adversaries who are determined and creative in approach, and their techniques evolve just as quickly. So, It is hard to defend what you can’t see & understand using traditional security controls.
The condition raises a few questions: –
- When prevention falls, what do we have left to defend our organizations?
- How can we discover gaps as fast as possible?
Identifies unknown threats
Complete Threat Coverage
Stronger Security Posture
Beyond Alerts & IOCs
Faster Incident Response
Cyber Threat HuntingCombining the use of threat intelligence, analytics and automated security tools with human smarts
Scoping And Hunt Design
Threat Hunting Technologies
Threat Hunting Benefits
- Improves the efficiency of the security operations centre by reducing false positives and enables the SOC to address future cyber incidents
- Improve confidence in your network integrity and data confidentiality
- Obtain advice on your Information Security architecture and related security controls to enhance the resiliency and security of your overall IT environment
- Obtain advice and recommendations on what actions to take to respond to and eradicate cyber threats
- Cyber threat hunting helps you proactively uncover security incidents
- Identifying unknown threats improves the speed of threat response and reduces the investigation time after a cyber incident.
- Help the organization improve the cyber defense systems
- Detect attempts to compromise your IT environment by sophisticated cyber-attacks
Why Choose Deverra Threat Hunting Service?
A Team With Threat Hunting In DNA
Deverra MDR Technology Stack
Synchronized Threat Hunting
A Unique Combination Of Human Analysis & Automation
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.