Security Architecture Framework
What is Security Architecture Framework?
A security architecture framework is a collection of consistent guidelines and principles for executing different levels of business security architecture. When designing security controls, it becomes vital to understand the business objectives and the risks introduced by the IT environment.
Implementing security architecture is often a confusing process for enterprises. Organizations could choose to devise their frameworks by integrating international standard frameworks. Enterprise Security Architecture frameworks such as SABSA, COBIT etc., help organizations reach the goal of aligning security requirements with business essentials.
Why Security Architecture?
Security Architecture is the overall design of security controls within the business environment that addresses its needs and potential risks. It is an integral component of enterprise architecture planning, which specifies when and where to apply security controls. It helps enable business functions and provides value to the organization. Planning for a robust & sustainable architecture for security benefits organizations in the following ways: –
- Act as an enabler to achieve core business objectives
- Operations become more transparent and accountable
- Fewer or negligible security breaches or incidents
- Compliance with critical data security standards & regulations
- More efficient and effective IT environment
Our Approach Towards Security Architecture DevelopmentDeverra understands that the key to robust and sustainable architecture lies in the design principles used. We help our clients design their security architecture with a risk-based approach: –
Analyse – Business Objectives, Risks And Technology Architecture
Design Of Security Controls Mapped To Business Risks
Implement And Manage The Security Controls
Measure And Monitor The Control Effectiveness And Continuous Improvement
- A handful of clients (Over 30+) from different industries that include banking, technology, manufacturing, power, government/federal, etc.
- Team of seasoned consultants having experience working with security architectural frameworks like TOGAF, SABSA, O-ESA & OSA.
- Rich Expertise in designing security frameworks for large organizations spread globally across.
- Proven record of supporting clients to keep hold of their other various legal/regulatory/statutory security compliance requirements within a single security framework.
- Ability to provide vendor-agnostic solutions that help design an organization’s security architecture.
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.