PCI DSS Compliance Services
What is PCI DSS?
PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) is the baseline standard that helps enterprises achieve cardholder data security. The standard requires all merchants and service providers in the payment card industry to protect cardholder data of their customers. Here, PCI DSS QSA companies help them validate their effective compliance. DeVerra VM PCI SSC certified assessors use specialized knowledge to audit your payment card transaction environment in line with PCI DSS requirements.
Our PCI Test examines the technical and operational components of a system that fetches cardholder data and ensures that it meets PCI DSS compliance standards. All organizations handling credit card payments require annual PCI DSS Audits for their security controls and processes. QSA Certification and Audit process cover areas of data security such as encryption, authentication, data retention, physical security, and data protection. Organizations falling short of achieving the PCI Compliance Certificate could be liable for fines and penalties.
PCI GAP Assessment
PCI Risk Assessment
PCI Remediation Support
Our PCI Success Team will perform the ASV Scans and coordinate with you for passing scans as a part of the PCI DSS Certification requirement.
PCI Penetration Testing
PCI Remediation Reviews
PCI Certification & QSA Audit
Facilitated PCI SAQ
IATA PCI Compliance
Define PCI Certification ScopeThe initial phase of a PCI DSS QSA engagement is to define the scope of PCI certification/attestation. This is an integral part of PCI compliance services.
PCI Project Initiation
- Project Initiation
- Understand the organization
- Identify critical business services
- Identify information infrastructure
CDE Systems & Networks For PCI DSS Compliance
- Identification of the PCI Inscope Systems
- Determining the Networks that comes under CDE
Cardholder Data Flow
- Determine the systems which store, process or transmit cardholder data
- Identify and validate the cardholder dataflow.
Network Segmentation Review
- Review the network segmentation controls used to segment the PCI cardholder network from the corporate network.
PCI Gap Analysis / Initial PCI Audit
PCI Awareness For Stakeholders
Review Of CDE Systems For PCI DSS Compliance.
PCI Gap Assessment Reports.
- PCI DSS Gap Assessment Report
- PCI Remediation tracker
- General PCI Advisory on PCI gap closures
PCI Consulting / Remediation Support
PCI Policies And Procedures
- Review existing policies
- Recommend new PCI policies
- Recommend new PCI procedures
Control Implementation Reviews
- Review of the controls implemented
- PCI Consultancy on new controls
- PCI segmentation implementation reviews
Facilitate PCI Services
- PCI Risk Assessment
- Track PCI implementation progress
- Periodic updates to the project team
- PCI Security Awareness training
PCI Penetration Tests & ASV Scans
- External ASV Scans & Pen testing
- PCI Internal VAPT
- Application PT & Source code reviews
- PCI Segmentation tests
PCI DSS QSA Audit
Upon successful PCI gap closures, customers can engage VM- Deverra PCI QSA Auditors for the final PCI QSA Audit.
PCI Scope Validation
PCI QSA will revalidate the final scope (PCI CDE) and evaluates the changes from the initial one.
PCI QSA Onsite Audit
The PCI QSA will perform the testing procedures as defined in the ROC template provided by PCI Council on the scoped PCI environment.
PCI Report On Compliance (RoC)
- Collect and archive the evidence
- Document the findings as per the ROC
- Validation of the ROC by a QA QSA
- Release the ROC for customer review
PCI Certification / Attestation
- Prepare the Attestation of Compliance (AOC) based on client confirmation of ROC
- Attestation of Compliance by both parties
- Successfully concludes the PCI project.
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.