Virtual CISO Services
What is a Virtual CISO Service?
A Virtual CISO is an outsourced security practitioner who offers their time and insight to an organization on an ongoing basis, to help design or manage organization’s security strategy. The Virtual CISO or vCISO services from Deverra is a subscription-based security management offering geared towards helping smaller to mid-sized companies. Partner with a specialist information security firm to execute some or all CISO functions.
While vulnerabilities grow with digital transformation, Virtual CISO Consulting Services provides robust security leadership on a subscription-based model like XaaS models. Get Affordable & Effective Virtual CISO Services (VCISO) from our team of senior and experienced Cyber Security Professionals.
Significant Cost Savings
Impartial, Vendor Neutral Advice
Flexible to Customer Needs
Board and Senior Executive Engagement
Experienced Cyber Security Practitioners
Data Breach Ready
Regulatory Compliance and Governance
Specialist Training Completed
Extend it to full CISO Office
Goal Of Virtual CISO Services
Guide customers through annual security vision, mission, roadmap, planning, and management.
- Defining security strategy and goals
- Determining the level of acceptable risk
- Defining and implementing security and compliance governance
- Coordinating compliance activities and communicating with regulatory groups
- Help define security budgets and find appropriate security solutions
- Help define Security policies & procedures.
- Inspect current internal security controls
- Be a readily available professional security resource, saving time and money.
- Attend monthly or quarterly executive meetings and board meetings
- Provide other advisory information as and when required.
vCISO – Advisory Role
Some of the advisory roles the customer can utilize from vCISO As A Service include the following:
- Handle Information Security Management Program for the customer.
- Provide strategic oversight and leadership on information assurance, control and risk management.
- Act as the trusted advisor on information security and data privacy.
- Provide advisory to address existing and developing security threats.
- Help identify, evaluate, and choose cost-efficient technologies.
vCISO – Managerial Role
Some of the managerial roles the customer can utilize the vCISO includes the following:
- Delivering security awareness programs for Sr. Management / Board of Directors
- Overseeing the Security Awareness Training program
- Handling security assessments and associated risk mitigations.
- Fine-tuning the security plans for incident response.
- Monitoring the internal/external security team associated with the customer.
- Overseeing the vendor risk management programs.
vCISO – Operational Role
- Participation and leadership in meetings, committees & interaction with board members and other senior executives.
- Create, review and optimize Information security framework, policies, procedures and processes.
- Conduct annual maturity reviews on the information security posture of the organization.
- Design, review and update security architecture, design and assurance frameworks to address existing and evolving security threats.
- Representation of the client in regulatory queries / third-party audits.
- Use the incident response plan for an emergency/cyber crisis.
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.