Security Technology Management
Security Device Management
The security technologies must be consistently monitored, turned, and updated to maintain their well-being and accessibility. ValueMentor takes on this burden for you with specialists that can support both ValueMentor and leading third-party security technologies in existing conditions and new organizations.
- Managed by Engineers & Consultants at our worldwide system of Security Operations Centers (SOC).
- Health and accessibility monitoring of security advancements, and notices of any issues.
- Change management activities when mentioned that are in compliance with agreed-upon approaches.
- Product and security updates connected to security technologies as needed.
- Managed NGFWs, NGAV, WAF, IPS, Breach detection Systems, Anti-APTs.
Your Security Technology Management Partner
- Leverage proven specialists with experience managing technologies at a large number of clients around the world.
- Our Vendor Agnostic approach means you’ll get the ideal solution and technology for your unique security and risk profile. In addition, our specialists can help you align IT infrastructure protection with your organization’s level of business risk and plan.
- To bring you the most ideal solution, we supplement our reality with industry pioneers like SentinelOne, Fire eye, Cisco, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Fortinet, TrendMicro, Symantec, Mcafee, Sophos.
Why Deverra?Deverra offers Managed Security Technology service to secure your business. Our Services intent to bring down enterprise data and network risk, improve security protection, and empower business development. Our services position you to lessen the cyber risk, execute security approaches effectively, optimize a return on your security ventures and improve your infrastructure protection. Offload your day-to-day Security Infrastructure management to Deverra to:
Immediately Augment Your Existing Team
Gain Peace Of Mind
Our ApproachOnce the application profile is defined and threat vectors go identified, the security testing team will move the activities to the next stage.
2. Health & Availability Monitoring
3. Change Management
4. Product & Service Updates
5. Configuration Reviews
Would you like to speak to a security analyst?
We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple.